For coaching and mentoring we recommend the CCS Master Kit 2.
Coaching and mentoring
Using the CCS for coaching and mentoring
"I have been using the CCS for over 8 years now and it never dates, it still surprises and engages participants in my coaching and mentoring workshops both in Australia and overseas."
Executive Coach and Facilitator
Human Asset Development Group
TO be most effective, one-on-one experiences such as coaching and mentoring require the facilitator to establish a 'safe space' for candid communication. A space in which the exchange is seen and felt to be between equals with the core purpose of understanding one another.
As a tool for coaching the CCS offers a reliable way to:
- easily create a non-threatening and trusting atmosphere
- give people an innovative and accessible way to open up, draw upon their lived experiences and clearly articulate them
- improve listening, questioning and probing
- encourage diversity, spontaneity and non-judgment
- provide opportunities for deepening understanding and critical reflection
- visually capture the outcomes from a session.