If you work one-on-one and need to resolve conflicts we recommend you begin with the
CCS Master Kit 2.
Using the CCS for conflict resolution
Using the CCS to help resolve conflict
Of the many aspects of conflict resolution, 3 things are key:
- Listen carefully to each other and seek to understand the conflicting views.
- Focus on the problem and clearly define it.
- Find win-win solutions.
How does the CCS help?
The CCS resolving conflict process offers a way for two people experiencing conflict to:
- thoughtfully raise their concerns.
- to actively listen to each other.
- to see common ground and to suggest possible solutions.